Job Description / Skills Required
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing, well-funded and exciting startups in Silicon Valley. Peel makes the world’s leading smart remote app which turns your mobile device into a universal remote control. Our technology is preloaded on many of the world’s top-selling Android devices. Peel’s audience is at 150 million+ registered users with 10 billion+ remote commands handled every month. Help us revolutionize the TV viewing experience and achieve our goal of becoming the universal controller for the connected home.
Who we want:
· B.Tech/B.E from a reputed institution with minimum 2 Years of experience in ROR development with a Product based company (Preferably Mobile based)
· Collate the requirements and come up with the technical design.
· Create technology timelines and deliver accordingly.
· Interact with the users and ensure user-friendliness of all section of the interface developed.
Skills And Requirements
· Having minimum a couple of years of industry experience to code and develop applications with Ruby on Rails
· Strong knowledge on Devise and OmniAuth gems.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code
· Integration of data storage solutions.
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Cloud deployment exposure desirable.
· Experience developing highly interactive applications.
· A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design.
· Passion for writing great, simple, clean and efficient code.
· Good knowledge of relational databases. Working knowledge of MySQL & NoSQL databases.
· Good understanding of MVC architecture.
· Can think about and develop Server Side of Web & Mobile Applications.
· Experience working with REST web services.
· Knowledge of Python or Java is a plus.
What else do we offer? Here are some of the benefits at Peel:
* Competitive base salary
* Stock Options
* Employee outings and enrichment
* Employee Provident Fund (PF)
* Health Insurance
* Term Life Insurance
* On-site snacks/beverages/gourmet coffee
* Ping Pong, and other games