Job Description / Skills Required
Zerto is looking for experienced Payroll accountant, to join the payroll team.
– Process and close monthly payroll
– Issue paychecks
– Process direct deposit payments and upload to the bank site
– Provide process support and process employee onboarding and termination documents
– Collect and summarize employee timekeeping and vacation information
– Process employee advances and paybacks in payroll
– Manage the payroll email
– Interact with insurance agencies
– Calculate and submit payment of income tax withholdings
– Quarterly payroll reconciliation and working paper preparation
– Preparation of accrual related work-papers (vacation, etc.)
– Preparations for quarterly and yearly audit and reviews.
– Ad-hoc tasks as required.
-Payroll accountant course graduate as well as bookkeeper level 2
-4+ years payroll accountant experience
-Experience working with ERP system (NetSuite – advantage).
-Strong Excel skills
-Experience in high-tech companies – preferred
-Thorough, responsible, proactive, team player, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
-Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills are essential
-Attention to details and a proven ability to work and focus in a fast-paced, results based, and quality service environment.