Job Description / Skills Required
The Project Manager of Online & Portals Development will plan, lead, organize, and develop for Zerto’s customer and partner portals and websites. This role will be responsible for achieving a high-level of performance and quality while managing multiple large & small scale projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
The Project Manager of Online & Portals Development will play a number of different roles critical to Zerto’s online success, including developing and testing code, managing development projects for themselves and other developers, and analyzing success looking at a wide range of data.
This role is key in supporting the partner marketing organization and will report in to the Manager, Customer and Partner Portals and the Director, Global Partner Marketing.
◦ Manage project workflow and communicate timeline and scope to internal resources and cross-team collaborators
◦ Oversee change management, status reporting, and issue/risk management
◦ Participate in requirements discussions
◦ Implement and maintain project management software
◦ Lead agile scrums using tools such as story maps, epics, user stories, and relative sizing estimation
◦ Perform cross-platform, cross-browser testing as needed
◦ Test, track, and troubleshoot bugs as they arise
◦ Communicate with project owners and team on issue resolutions
◦ Perform routine maintenance of existing sites and applications as needed
◦ See past small problems and bugs to understand and fix larger underlying issues
Minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience
Complete understanding of technical standards, principles, theories, and best practices in web development
Server-side web development
Strong interpersonal skills, specifically collaborating and team building
Highly organized individual with a proven attention to complex program details
Ability to translate between highly technical and non-technical audiences
High energy individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
Self-starter with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Agile/Scrum knowledge is a plus
Modern, energetic working environment
Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.