Job Description / Skills Required
Mellanox Technologies is looking for SW Automation Engineer joining E2E SW Verification Group.
The ideal candidate will take part in wide areas of End-To-End systems Automation testing within networking environment,
designing & implementing Automaton tests, report & debug on top Mellanox Switches/NICs Products.
• B.A. / BSc. In Computer Sciences with grades average above <85> – with excellence
• Over 2 year experience as SW Automation Engineer
• Vast Programing Knowledge in the following languages: Bash / Python / other OOP
o Experience in development of automation framework & efficient tests > Advantage!
• Knowledge in Networking, Ethernet & Routing protocols is required.
• Relevant experienced in Army > Advantage!
• Virtualization > Advantage!
• Good Experience in Linux & Windows Operating Systems
• Experience in working with IXIA Traffic Generator > Advantage!
• Must have excellent communication, high motivation, interpersonal and good team playing skills.