Job Description / Skills Required
Mellanox Technogies is looking for Lab Technical Support Operator who will work in Mellanox R&D lab at Yokenam, Working night and day shifts.
Support all lab operations and maintenance include:
– Maintaining and operating laboratory equipment such as IC ATE, HTOL system, Scopes, DVMs and other tooling.
– Support all related activities such as IQC, OQC, IC Inventory managing and shipments.
– Perform IC testing in order to produce reliable and precise data to support IC devices analysis.
– Carrying out Q&R tasks and following strict execution methodologies.
– Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
practical engineering Diploma.
Self-learner, independent, motivated and reliable person.
Service oriented with good interrelations skills.
Very good English is a must.
Microsoft office tools knowledge is a must.
Scripting abilities i.e. Perl and Python is an advantage.
UNIX knowledge is an advantage.