Job Description / Skills Required
Swift Navigation provides a centimeter-accurate GPS location for autonomous vehicles, be it a tractor, drone, car, or anything else navigating the world. By moving GPS positioning from custom hardware to a flexible software-based receiver, we deliver real-time kinematics (RTK) GPS that is 100x more accurate than the GPS in your cell phone, and 10x more affordable than the competition. We are venture funded, recently won the Qualcomm QPrize, and have a fantastic slate of customers. Come join us!
We are looking for a talented Technical recruiter to help expand our team. Your role includes:
– Drive the full cycle recruitment process – sourcing world class candidates, interviewing, extending offers/negotiating and ultimately making hires
– Source active and passive candidates for a variety of engineering roles across the stack
– Work closely with Leadership and Engineering Teams to understand and meet their hiring needs.
– Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to potential candidates
– Aggressively source passive candidates for tough-to-fill positions, and creatively source for niche rolesCraft and distribute effective job descriptions; build a compelling pitch for qualified candidates
– Build and maintain long term relationships with top talent
Our Ideal Candidate Has
5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience at a technology company is required
1+ year of Agency experience preferred
Technically knowledgeable enough to do initial phone screens
Experience with applicant tracking systems are required (Lever preferred)
Experience recruiting for Engineering leadership roles a plus
Proven ability to employ a broad array of sourcing channels including; social networks, referral programs, job boards, old-fashioned networking, and recruiting events, etc. (Ability to leverage Github is a plus!)
Must be able to adapt to quickly changing demands, and navigate a fast-paced high-pressure work environment.
Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy in your written communication/paperwork.
Must have excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor.
Bonus Points For
Passionate about autonomous vehicles and robotics
Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
Network of potential hires
Former software engineering background
Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Strong ownership over a new, highly-available, high-precision GPS positioning product targeting machine automation. We enable a future of self-driving cars, drones and other robotics.
Competitive salary and equity
Flexible vacation policy
401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
Sunny, bike-friendly office in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco close to public transit.