Job Description / Skills Required
We are hiring the best and brightest Executive Sales Consultant to join our Groupon Local Sales team.
You will play a key role in driving new business for our platform. You will focus on new product offerings, building and maintaining relationships with Local business, listening to their needs to craft a deal that is going to get them the customers that they want, when they want them.
• Proactively source, pitch, close merchants via phone and face-to-face
• Take ownership of the whole sales process (negotiation & construction)
• Educate merchants on how Groupon works, how it can help them
• Grow your portfolio and develop the merchant relationship with Groupon
• Co-operate with internal teams to ensure every deal goes live
• Reporting in compliance with Groupon standards
• Minimum 4 years of Executive sales consultant (B2B sales experience)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of the local and national market
• Experience with sales processes
• Highly driven, target-oriented and tenacious, positive attitude
• Ability to create innovative and successful deal structures
• Customer-centric with a commercial focus
• Strong knowledge of Groupon’s business
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.