Job Description / Skills Required
Requisition ID: R12682
As part of this transformation, HR has played an interesting role. Initially a recruiting function, the HR strategy was to hire the best talent in the market. As the business has shifted from a start-up to established Global organisation, with that has come a change in the HR strategy. An emphasis is now being placed on more robust learning and developing programs, better performance management and KPIs and goal setting, employee engagement initiatives and more comprehensive HR tools which enable us to deliver a better experience for all staff.
As the HR Manager – Netherlands, you will contribute to the development and implementation of both the local as well as the wider Groupon HR strategies working closely with the wider HR team including Recruitment, Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll and HR Systems.
This role reports to the Senior HR Manager France & Benelux.
· As HR Manager – Netherlands you will build relationships with both managers and employees – providing the right advice and support to the BU of the country under your responsibility
· You will work closely with other HR Leaders and the Senior HR Manager to provide operational and project support
· You will gain a deep knowledge of your internal client base to provide day-to-day operational solution driven support
· Coach internal client base in their roles to become effective in managing performance and conduct
· Deliver HR initiatives to support business needs such as talent development, employee engagement and change management
· Contribute to and support the HR strategy in line with business objectives
· Work with the Senior HR Manager to analyse and report on company HR data being solution focused
· Work with and support client bases with change management projects.
· Manage policy updates and associated manager training
· Manage complex employee relations cases
· 7 years of experience in multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, diversity, and performance management
· Prior experience supporting Technology / Engineering teams is a plus
· Thorough understanding of Dutch employment law
· In-depth experience as a Business Partner who actively engages with their client group to ensure HR is fully integrated with the business providing a consultative approach
· Optional : Experience utilizing Workday as the HR system of record for HRIS
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.