Job Description / Skills Required
Take this unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. We’re changing the way merchants and consumers connect with each other worldwide, and the change has barely started. As we continue to evolve, our vision is to become the operating system for local commerce by providing an integrated suite of tools and services for local businesses to help them understand their customers better, compete effectively, and increase profits. To help us on this mission, we are looking for an internal recruiter who will share our passion for crafting a new evolution in local commerce.
Our recruiting teams directly impact who’s here, how good we are, and how good we are to each other. Identifying impressive talent is assumed. Recruiters at Groupon have deeper impact by ensuring that people are matched to roles and teams which enable them to be great, and by protecting the quality of character that joins the company.
Our Paris office is looking for a full–cycle French and English speaking recruiter to join our EMEA team with experience sourcing and maintaining a very strong pipeline of talent. Partnering with our hiring teams, our recruiting function builds teams which sit at the intersection of local and mobile, fuelling a commerce platform that continues to evolve.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process for all roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience, including direct sourcing, screening, interviewing qualified candidates, negotiation and offer process.
• Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
• Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
• Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
* Work closely with EMEA Talent Branding on identifying and executing opportunities to enhance the Groupon Talent Brand in France
• Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
• Participating on the EMEA recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
• Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Groupon and our talent acquisition team
• Passionate about Groupon’s products and what we do
• 4 + years high-volume Sales recruiting experience (preferably in-house)
• Fluency in French and English language required
• Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
• Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
• Interest in contributing to the Groupon mission and goals
• Broad knowledge of sourcing via various social media channels
• Experience of integrating with an ATS preferred, reporting on recruiting metrics
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.