Job Description / Skills Required
CloudPassage Halo is an on-demand (SaaS) infrastructure security platform focused on protecting servers in any combination of data centers, private cloud, and public cloud. Halo deploys in minutes and implements a comprehensive set of controls that continuously monitor the security posture of your infrastructure. We have more than 130 enterprise customers like Adobe, Netflix, Fidelity, Capital One, Citrix, that use Halo as part of their transformation to an agile IT delivery model. Halo gives them instant visibility and continuous protection, which helps them react quickly to anomalies and delivers complete audit trails for compliance.
You're perfect for the role if you want to be on the forefront of Cloud Security, DevOps, containerization, IaaS, and SaaS.
• First and foremost, you're looking for more than your run-of-the-mill Sales Development or Lead Generation role; you're looking to be on the front end of driving a complex, business outcome-based sale while mastering todays Inside Sales best practices. Put simply, you're looking for an MBA in Sales and BA in all modern technologies that are changing the way business is done today.
• You know that you see yourself being successful in a sales role, and you're eager to be successful.
• You want to be a part of an exciting company with amazing products that are changing the way customers and companies interact.
• You like the stability of a well-funded stable company but want to be in an energetic, exciting, and fast moving startup.
• You have an unquestionable track record of making an impact and doing so with excellence. Your competitiveness and intrinsic motivation have always propelled you to the top of your field.
• You're an eager and restless learner. Simply knowing something isn't enough – you need to be a Subject Matter Expert. Good is the enemy of great in your book, and you won't allow complacency to set in.
• You know there's always room to improve, both yourself and those around you. Because of that, you expect to be surrounded by teammates who inspire you to be the best version of yourself every day.
• You take pride in your work and are serious about your craft. You own your career and its trajectory, so you expect a company to invest in your skills, development, and professional growth.
What You Need For This Position
1-2+ years lead-gen experience in the software space, preferably SaaS and security
Ability to build client relationships over the phone
Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Gmail, Google Productivity Suite, MS Office)
Salesforce experience is a bonus
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com, and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
At the bleeding edge of security and technology
There are a lot of smart people to work with!
Great pay, benefits, and stock options
Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a fast-growing company!)
Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
Our office is located close to AT&T Park
Tons of snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge