Job Description / Skills Required
Lumoid is looking for a Part-Time Operations Associate in NYC to join a team of people focused on providing an amazing Try Before You Buy service for consumer electronics. We are looking for someone who can juggle multiple priorities and can adapt to constantly shifting and growing needs of Lumoid customers.
1. Pick customer orders from our inventory, pack and ship them to customers on time.
2. Test, inspect and clean all incoming gear, so they can be sent for future orders from Lumoid customers.
3. Troubleshoot problems to resolution.
4. Understand all aspects of production and operation and adhere to strict quality and fulfillment standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. Has experience with photography equipment and knowledge of photography techniques and tools.
2.Committed to customer service.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. *Exceptional* attention to detail. Bright, motivated and possesses a strong work ethic.
5. Ability to meet deadlines.
6. Familiarity with logistics, sales, customer support, retail operations and/or fulfillment operations
20-30 hours a week, Hourly Compensation.
Please note that this position is in NYC.