Job Description / Skills Required
· Provide day-to- day operational HR solution driven support.
· Work with the internal client base to support the development of talent and succession planning.
· Coach internal client base in their roles to become effective in managing performance, conduct, difficult personalities, engagement and learning and development.
· Analyze and report on company HR data being solution focused.
· Actively identify gaps, propose and implement changes to cover risk.
· Escalate problems where they are not being actively managed.
· Work with and support client base with change management projects.
· Contribute to and support the HR strategy in line with business objectives.
· Relevant University degree
· 2+ years experience as HRBP
· Experience working in a shared services center environment
· Fluent English
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.