Job Description / Skills Required
As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for understanding, measuring, testing and reporting on the fundamental success factors that drive our drive Marketing success.
You will develop new data requirements, maintain automated dashboards and reports, analyze marketing performance data and will support the implementation of new data collected. You will work with both business and engineering teams to build real-time marketing analysis tools, plan and execute A/B tests, validate test results and report findings to the senior team.
You will also partner with business stakeholders, engineers, data scientists and product to create new performance marketing strategies, product features, and user experiences that make Groupon engaging for both merchants and consumers. The right candidate will possess a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business savvy.
Typical responsibilities include:
– Working with technical and business teams to optimize the allocation of spend among different Marketing channels
– Analyzing Marketing results, and making recommendations to improve Marketing effectiveness
– Perform traffic, customer segmentation and behavior analysis
– Aggregating, organizing and visualizing data to communicate effectively to senior management
– Operate closely with technical and business teams to capture requirements, conceptualize analyses and solutions, implement projects
– Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.