Job Description / Skills Required
Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
• Manages email, chats, calls from customers
• Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
• Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
• Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
• Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
• Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
• Minimum Experience: Fresher / 1- 3 Years Experience
• Graduation Mandatory
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.