Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Intel Capital, Sequoia, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in Berlin, Indianapolis, and Dublin.
What you'll do
Lilt is looking to grow our Account Development team (aka Business Development team) to help us manage the ever growing demand for our platform and to drive new customer acquisition.
The Lilt ADR role holds an important position at the top of the funnel for the entire company. Our successful ADRs are the pipeline that feeds our sales organization.
The ideal ADR candidate has a track record of top performance, the ability to tailor and personalize messages to specific audiences, and a strong interest in building a company.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Taking ownership for building top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team from a curated list of qualified business prospects through highly-targeted and personalized messaging
- Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill the pipeline and build account plans
- Managing a high volume of highly-personalized activity, including email segments, calls, and video messages, with the ultimate goal to set meetings with qualified customers that turn into qualified opportunities
- Collaborating closely with our sales and executive team to ensure success down-funnel and better inform lead generation activities based on deals won and lost
- Experimenting and iterating to create high-converting, personalized customer introductions to reach hard-to-reach prospects
- Managing sales lead data in Outreach and Salesforce to provide visibility to optimize lead generation activities
- Based on performance in the ADR role, beginning progression to Account Executive responsibilities.
Skills and experience needed:
- 1-2 years experience in sales or account/business development, preferably targeting Enterprise companies.
- A proven track record of sales success at tech companies, large or small.
- A true passion for the solution we are building and a good working knowledge of the complexities of positioning services.
- Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce and high-end email automation toolsets such as Outreach).
- Accountability and consistency in hitting activity and quota metrics
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with company matching up to 4%
- Company sponsored perks through Fringe
We are committed to equality and diversity within our company. Lilt does not discriminate on gender, gender identity, skin color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability.