GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for the North America Account Manager role. This position will be responsible for managing existing business as well as accounts under development. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role focused on driving increased revenue. In addition, the Account Manager will develop strong partnerships and execute integrated sales and marketing plans with strategic partners. The ideal candidate will love working with all internal counterparts in a collaborative, creative, fast paced environment to overachieve sales goals and targets.
What You Will Do
- Lead account management and joint business planning for assigned retail partners
- Achieve the Company’s ambitious growth plans in terms of both revenue growth and profitability of sales
- Collaborative forecasting with retailers to ensure healthy inventory levels (WOS) and maximize turn
- Maintain regular communications both internally and externally to review forecasts, orders, promotions and inventory metrics
- Ensure Company brand is presented properly at both retail and online
- Drive potential channel expansion strategies
- Must be able to travel as necessary for the position
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Skills We’re Excited About
- 3-5 years of Sales Account Management across a variety of verticals to understand and implement the best sales strategy to achieve company goals.
- Experience across any of the following: Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Best Buy Canada, Costco, REI, or Specialty Sports retail.
- Understanding of the Canadian marketplace, the unique challenges, and currency and exchange rate impact.
- Ability to demonstrate year-on-year sales growth under their jurisdiction.
- Ability to effect substantial positive change in a short timescale.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Passionate about GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $108,375 – $127,500.