Purpose of role:
Provide operational support within the accounting and finance team.
Tasks and Duties:
- Process sales and purchase invoices
- Provide support with payment runs and banking transactions
- Expense management and processing
- Assist with reconciliations eg. Bank, fixed assets
- Shared finance mailbox maintenance
- Timely and accurate updates to management reporting
- Support with ad hoc projects within the group
- Support in group audits
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Provide support with period end closing processes for local GAAP and IFRS
- Liaise with external service providers, auditors, and tax advisors
- 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience preferably within a multinational company/ multi-currency environment. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and external reporting standards, especially IFRS
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing international environment.
- Keen interest to develop. Growth mindset.
- Go getter, strong communication, team player, multitasker, critical thinker
- High volume of data involved. Organized and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize effectively.
- Aptitude for process improvement and automation is a plus
- Experience with DATEV or Workday ERP systems advantageous but not essential
- Ideally German language to a minimum B1 level
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, and a day off on your birthday
- 6 weeks/year work-from-anywhere, – be on a beach, – sit on a mountain top, – be in your back garden, as long as you can do your job, – be anywhere.
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- As we grow, you will grow too
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger.
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.