Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Now a little more about what you could be doing as part of our team and contributing to Swift’s mission and vision. As the Administrative Assistant on the engineering team you will be responsible for ensuring the Engineering team is organized and functioning smoothly. You will have a variety of responsibilities including coordinating team events, organizing functional meetings and alignment including travel and will work directly with the EVP Engineering and the senior engineering leadership team. This role is the primary administrative support to a group of highly skilled but humble engineers located worldwide and you’ll be in a key position to ensure that they have the support they need to get their job done.
- Provide administrative support to the EVP Engineering
- Support senior engineering leadership scheduling and calendaring needs
- Organize team events, celebrations, anniversaries and company events
- Administer and track safety critical and compliance training
- Organize and coordinate client office visits
- Organize and coordinate travel needs of the Engineering group
- Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of new hires onboarding experience
- Ensure the recording and distribution of key meetings minutes to relevant parties
- Manage engineering NDA’s and contractual documents
- Assist in running twice yearly engineering hackathon events
- Assist other office administrative staff in office management activities
- Must have 2+ years of experience in an administrative support position
- Must be organized, efficient and enjoy working with highly technical Engineering teams
- Must have multi-tasking competency and ability to work reliably in a fast paced, agile team environment
- Proficient experience calendaring many people across multiple time zones
- Solid computer skills with GSuite and MS Office tools (Google Docs, Sheets, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Solid communication (oral/written) and intercultural skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize required.
- Ability to react flexibly to change in priority and a highly developed sense of priorities
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Experience with coordinating large team events
- Office Management Experience
- Experience working with Engineering teams
- A flexible work environment includes work-from-home days each week.
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer-covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49