We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to drive our marketing campaigns via paid marketing activities focusing on our Affiliate partnerships
This successful applicant has the responsibility for ensuring our paid marketing is delivering the predicted return. He/she will own design, implementation, and roll-out of campaigns, and/or launching and managing Omio affiliate programs as well as the analysis of performance and reporting of insights.
This role will play a critical role in Omio’s success, as our ultimate objective is to deliver a complete and pleasant experience for our customers and enable our revenue growth.
The position is based in Berlin, and start date as of ideally 1st June 2022
As an Affiliate Performance Marketing Manager in Omio, you will work on:
- Manage the expansion of our partner portfolio and maintain existing relationships with affiliates and partners
- Ensure optimization by performing analysis and adjustments on the pricing structure
- Monitor affiliate practices;
- Negotiate and evaluate affiliate advertising agreements;
- Regularly launch and roll out and monitor affiliate performance campaigns
- Deliver analysis and support to our partners
- Deliver Market and competitor analysis
- Drive tech initiatives together with our tech & BI team to ensure that we offer the best solutions for our partners
What you should bring to the role:
- Ideally, you will have 1-3 years of experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on Affiliate partnerships.
- You will have experience in identifying relevant affiliate partners and developing commercial agreements.
- Running effective affiliate campaigns and managing the relationships with partners.
- Basic Knowledge about Tracking and setting up Affiliate App campaigns
- Extensive experience in campaign management and Automation
- You have a strong analytical mindset and experience in processing a great number of datasets and presenting insights.
- You are fluent in English; additional languages would be beneficial.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Ads as well as good knowledge of Google Analytics and solid Excel skills.
- Also, you are familiar with at least one of the following platforms and tools.
○ Facebook Power Editor, Smartly or other PMDs
○ Programmatic platforms
○ Adjust or other app tracking technologies.
- You are familiar with the major KPIs of the channel and metrics that influence KPI’s performance.
- Knowledge of any programming language such as python or SQL is considered to be a strong plus.
The Interview Process
You will have an introductory call with a member of the Talent Acquisition team to get to know each other. Following that, you will meet with our Head of Affiliate, and colleagues across the Performance Marketing team. These conversations will give us an opportunity to not only talk about your experience, ambitions and values but also serve to determine – for both sides – whether we are a ‘good match’. In turn, you will hear more about our team, the way we work, and our challenges and plans. Please come prepared with questions, too!
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, and a day off on your birthday.
- 6 weeks per year 'work-from-anywhere' – be on a mountain top, on a beach, in your back garden, – as long as you can do your job, you may be anywhere.
- Travel Benefits Scheme
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities.
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English, and for any questions please email Jacob, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager [email protected]
Please ensure for when sending application through that you list:
1. Salary expectations 2. Notice period, – earliest time you can start in a new role
We look forward to hearing from you