Location: Remote USA. This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro is seeking a motivated candidate who is excited to help drive the success of the business. This role sits within the global sales operations org and will partner cross functionally to drive insights and strategy. The ideal candidate will be excited by data and comfortable utilizing excel to create tangible data-driven recommendations for leadership. Key projects & responsibilities include the global retail promotional planning, aggregating and analyzing country level data as well as partnering with the sales team on ad hoc analyses. This is a great opportunity to learn a global business from the ground up, see the intersection between product, planning and operations and work on high impact projects with significant visibility.
What You Will Do
- Partner globally with cross-functional leaders (eCommerce, Product, Sales, Operations and Finance) to continually assess strategic sales initiatives. Ensure consistency of sales strategy approach across the company, including new product launch + timing, promotional plans, performance, product transitions and other strategic initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day of GoPro’s global retail promotional strategy including Salesforce management, performance analyses and internal/external communications. Partner with the global sales team on planning and execution.
- Own and optimize global country level sales reporting and become the subject matter expert on country level abnormalities. Work in tangent with global teams to understand unique country level details and ensure alignment amongst teams.
- Manage product lifecycle transitions by collaborating with cross-functional teams in developing inventory strategies on new and transitioning products.
- Research economic trends to help guide the effective planning of the business. Synthesize and summarize data from different external sources and utilize 3rd party vendors.
- Own ad-hoc data driven analyses based on a variety of topics such as ecommerce, pricing, margin etc. on both cameras & accessories.
- Prepare reports and presentations related to company performance for internal teams, including the executive team.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics or similar.
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical field such as consulting, investment banking, financial planning & analysis, demand planning, sales strategy & operations.
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, charts, sumifs, indexmatch).
- You are highly analytical and have experience building and maintaining financial forecasting models.
- You have experience with large data sets and data analysis. You are adept at synthesizing various data sets into automated models.
- Self-starter: You are motivated, action-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment. You can unsupervised translate high-level goals into tactical plans.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written and presentation skills.
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 90% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $55,675 – $86,825. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits, and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.