- Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
- GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
You will support tactical, operational, and strategic business decisions by delivering relevant reactive and proactive insights to key stakeholders. This role partners with data engineers, data scientists, and analyst to establish analytic data pipelines that will support our Direct-to-Consumer, Marketing, Product, and Finance stakeholders. This role has high visibility and will regularly interact with Executive level leadership and have a direct impact on GoPro’s products and marketing efforts.
What You Will Do
- Apply software engineering best practices to analytics (example: version control, unit-testing, continuous integration)
- Collaborate across the data engineering, analytics and marketing teams to collect business requirements, define successful analytics outcomes, and design data models
- Conceptualize and build data tools and dashboards that enable stakeholders to access data and draw insights in a self-serve manner
- Assist analytics team in building and maintaining light weight and flexible ETL pipelines
- Approve data model changes as a reviewer and code owner for specific database and data model schemas
- Support data scientist validating and monitoring features and model performance for machine learning models.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Proficiency at SQL, Spark, and Python
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong applied analytics and problem-solving skills in the fields of product and/or marketing analytics
- Strong communications skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience creating and maintaining Plotly Dash dashboards
- Prior data engineering experience
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $106,675-$125,500.