Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The API Integrations Specialist is an Associate level position that will contribute to the success of the Toast Customer Care Integrations team. As an API Integrations Specialist, you will assess customer needs, manage expectations, and respond effectively to resolve escalations quickly. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with new and existing partners and customers. You will manage escalated technical and application support requests for customers who are using Toast Integrations and Toast APIs.
*This is a hybrid role and will require some onsite attendance at our Boston, MA office*
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Primary support and point of contact for post-integration vendor issues and support for vendors/customers experiencing problems with integrations.
- Accept warm transfers from our talented tier 1 agents, quickly identify problems, set expectations and resolve whenever possible.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of integration issues by becoming proficient in Toast systems and tools such as Splunk and Postman.
- Present customers and vendors with continuous updates and solutions within our SLAs and document support tickets, while also knowing when to appropriately escalate to Senior API Integrations Specialists.
- Be the voice of the customer and vendor, and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Relentlessly pursue customer satisfaction, every interaction is an opportunity to delight our customers.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years experience in Customer/Technical Support or a closely related field
- Previous experience working with API’s and Integrations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in system troubleshooting and analysis
- Passion for customer and vendor support
- Ability to work scheduled shifts including day, evening and weekends
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].