Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We’re looking for a creative, visual marketer with a pulse on pop-culture and social media trends to help us bring our brand to life through short-form, vertical video content designed for social media. You will be responsible for producing vertical video content from ideation and execution to captioning and distribution. You will manage our video editorial calendar and report on platform performance.
You are someone who loves trying new things, moving quickly, and applying learnings to improve and drive results. You’re fluent in memes and viral TikTok sounds. You have an aptitude for video production, creative ideation and execution, and reporting on the success of initiatives. You consider yourself exceptionally detail-oriented, a team player and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Act as vertical video expert to help develop brand identity and audience growth strategy
- Launch and manage Toast’s TikTok account from curation and execution to captioning and distribution
- Pitch, script, produce, edit, caption, and publish content for TikTok/Youtube Shorts/Reels
- Produce 2-3 videos per day, 5 days a week
- Ideate, produce, shoot and edit video in an office, home or studio environment while managing content calendar
- Execute field shoots (as needed) pertaining to pop culture trends, customer interviews, or influencer partnerships
- Act as the face of Toast’s TikTok (as needed)
- Understand video content across social channels including Instagram and Youtube, and make recommendations for repurposing TikTok content
- Stay on top of relevant trends and viral formats
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].