Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Associate Director, Enterprise will work closely with the Director of Product, Enterprise to inspire, develop and grow Toast’s Enterprise product strategy and team. You will work directly with multiple product and engineering teams to enable Toast’s largest and most complex customers to efficiently manage, understand, operate and grow their business using Toast. You will collaborate with go-to-market and customer success teams to identify new business opportunities and ensure Toast’s customers are getting the most value from the Toast platform.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
As a key leader on the Enterprise product management team, you will work with Leadership to define the overall segment strategic vision and priorities for the LOB
- Manage a team of Product Managers to develop & launch meaningful products that solve complex business problems
- Engage deeply with Enterprise prospects & customers to incorporate customer feedback which will shape and inform our product roadmap
- Create & present business cases for product improvements, and measure/quantify success ● Collaborate with Engineering & Design partners across multiple geographies (US, Ireland and India)
- Develop strategic relationships with Enterprise partners, and leverage/ expand Toast’s partner ecosystem and APIs to deliver robust solutions to meet Enterprise customer needs
- Help identify and resolve strategic issues that impair the product and technical team’s ability to deliver
- Work cross-functionally with other organizations such as hardware, marketing, sales, finance, data science, operations and customer success
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of product management experience with successive growth in responsibilities along with experience in managing product managers and a portfolio of products
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, building high performing product management teams, and developing exceptional talent; experience working with distributed teams preferred
- Experience building strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers
- Proven experience in bridging the technical and business sides of projects, including the desire to lead through collaboration
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate ideas visually; experience speaking with customers’ technical teams a plus
- Proven time management, prioritization and organizational skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
- Experience working with database applications and integrations, preferred
- Ability to travel for business travel as required
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.