As an Associate General Manager – Design, you will own the revenue of a region and manage the critical growth and performance metrics of both the business and people. You will take complete ownership of business critical initiatives – product launches, internal process improvements, category expansion, vendor base etc.
- Contribute actively to business decisions through both qualitative inputs and in-depth quantitative analysis.
- Have a strong understanding of both the design requisites and customer experience required to maximize business results.
- Developing, leading, motivating and managing a young and ambitious city team (cohort of Business / Design Managers, Territory Area Managers, Designers, DPs, LPs etc on a day to day basis).
- Developing the ecosystem for successful Design experience both for the internal teams and the customers.
- Own the quality of Design Closure of Livspace catalogue products (Kitchen, Wardrobe, Storages, Furniture & Decor) and essential home improvement services for the region.
- Ability to drive and meet KPIs such as – successful and timely design sign-offs, snag-free / error free designs, sales / category penetration, C-sat – happy customer experience, E-sat – happy team members.
- Be the voice of the city and customer inside Livspace, so that constant feedback comes in and helps Livspace improve continuously.