We are looking for an Associate Performance Marketing Managers (m/f/x) to drive our marketing campaigns via paid marketing activities in performance marketing channelswith focus on SEM & Display channel.
This successful applicants have responsibility for ensuring our paid marketing is delivering the predicted return. This role will play a critical role in Omio’s success, as our ultimate objective is to deliver a complete and pleasant experience for our customers and enable our revenue growth.
This is a junior position and would suit candidate with 1-2 years experience in Performance Marketing who is looking to develop their skills and grow within the business.
The position is based in Berlin.
As an Associate Performance Marketing Manager in Omio, you will work on:
- Design, implement and manage campaigns of one of the largest channels of the company across different markets and countries.
- Be responsible for several markets and search platforms (e.g. Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Apple search ads etc.)
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Engineering, and BI teams to develop and maintain optimisation tools and reports.
- Manage and analyse large set of data and keywords to make informed recommendations to our Marketing and Product teams.
- Create, develop and optimise campaigns across various markets and channels including: Web and App campaigns, User acquisition and Retargeting campaigns, GDN,Facebook, Tik-tok and other paid Social and Programmatic platforms.
- Work closely with the design team on creation of engaging campaigns and running professional A/B tests.
- Work closely with the analytics team to fully understand the full customer journey funnel as well as all relevant performance KPIs.
- Ensure that you keep ahead of industry best practices through research and testing.
What you should bring to the role:
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years of experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on either SEM or Display.
- You should have working knowledge of Google Ads as well as experience with Google Analytics supported by solid Excel skills.
- Also should also be familiar with at least one of the following platforms and tools.
○ Facebook Power Editor, Smartly or other PMDs
○ Programmatic platforms
○ Adjust or other app tracking technologies.
- You are familiar with the major KPIs of the channel and metrics that influence KPI’s performance.
- Basic knowledge of campaign planning and management
- You have a strong analytical mindset and experience in processing a great amount of datasets and presenting insights.
- You have basic understanding of Affiliate channel
- Knowledge of any programming language such as python or SQL is considered to be a strong plus.
- You are fluent in English; additional languages such as Spanish, French and German would be very beneficial.
The Interview Process
You will have an introductory call with a member of the Talent Acquisition team to get to know each other. Following that, you will meet with our colleagues in Performance marketing team and other cross functional teams. These conversations will give us an opportunity to not only talk about your experience, ambitions and values but also serve to determine – for both sides – whether we are a ‘good match’. In turn, you will hear more about our team, the way we work, and our challenges and plans. Please come prepared with questions, too!
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you, too, can impact this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.