You will be joining one of our key Partnerships team where we develop products and offer content to partners outside of our B2C sector.
You will help us build a cloud platform that abstracts away the complexity and fragmentation of the data and APIs of the world of personal transportation and turns it into a structured, performant and reliable system for our client application teams to use. We work with all major train, bus and ferry operators in Europe (and beyond) and strive to create a travel product that none of them can build in isolation.
What you will do:
- Take care of existing services and create new ones
- Design, build and improve scalable systems that connect to many services & data sources inside and outside of Omio
- Work with your team to rapidly test ideas, use results for iterations and improve our product
- Operate and maintain critical core systems, owning reliability, performance, and availability
- Collaborate with other teams on solutions for challenging and interesting problems
- Help more junior engineers grow in their progression
Tech stack: Go, Couchbase, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, RestAPI, Message Queue
Solid experience in Go, or willingess to learn, designing and building scalable high-performing applications
Experience in software design and Continuous Delivery
Experience in cloud infrastructure and container technology
Passion for software craftsmanship and agile development methodologies
Team-player mindset with passion for mentoring and growing colleagues
An open mind and eagerness to learn new things
Learn more about Omio:
Here at Omio, we know that no two people are alike, and that’s a great thing. Diversity in culture, thought and background has been key to growing our product beyond borders to reach millions of users from all over the world. That’s why we believe in giving equal opportunity to all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.