Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast’s growing Billing Operations Team is seeking a motivated professional to serve as the Billing Operations Representative. This is a challenging role that requires problem-solving and the ability to record complex Billing transactions. This role will involve significant interaction with customers as well as internal partners including Business Operations, Business Systems, Product, etc. This role can be fully remote based in the US or hybrid from one of our US offices.
In this role you will have the opportunity to streamline internal billing processes in collaboration with key stakeholders. In addition, you will contribute to the continuous build-up of a positive customer experience.
About this roll*
- Create and send customer invoices on a regular cadence
- Review customer credit memo requests for validity and accuracy
- Enter customer payments, refunds, and deposits
- Manage return requests and process for credits
- Ensure timely responses to all billing inquiries
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and implement efficiencies in the Billing process
- Partner in month-end close with our Accounting team
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree, or applicable prior work experience,
- Capable of sound decision making, and comfortable handling sensitive information
- Attentive to detail with strong time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote work environment
- Experience working in NetSuite, SalesForce, or other similar SaaS (Software as a Service) based ERP (Enterprise resource planning) and CRM (Customer relationship management) systems
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Billing/Accounting practices
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.