Arrcus was founded to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity. The Arrcus Connected Edge (ACE) platform offers best-in-class networking with the most flexible consumption model at the lowest total cost of ownership. The Arrcus team consists of world-class technologists who have an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, strategic partners, and top-tier VCs. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
- Design/write test plan for features and solutions
- Manual and automated testing in python of Networking Software
- Triage and reproduce internal and customer found issues
- Automate test cases and integrate into regression framework
- Peer review of Test Plans, Automation Code, Feature Specs and other engineering documents
- Design/build test network topologies for performance, stability and scalability
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on Test and Automation experience
- Experience with Cloud Networking or SD-WAN testing
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following public cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI
- Excellent knowledge of networking, routing protocols (BGP/OSPF/ISIS) and security protocols (IPSEC/TLS/SSL VPNs)
- Expertise in Kubernetes, Docker, LXC
- Proficiency in DevOps tools like Terraform, Helm
- Excellent scripting and automation skills
- Cloud certifications from AWS, Azure, GCP a big plus
- Prior work experience in a startup or venture-backed company is a big plus.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $125M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Prosperity7 Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.