Arrcus was founded to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity. The Arrcus Connected Edge (ACE) platform offers best-in-class networking with the most flexible consumption model at the lowest total cost of ownership. The Arrcus team consists of world-class technologists who have an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, strategic partners, and top-tier VCs. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
- Work with customer and product teams to understand new requirements
- Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design
- Implement improvements and features individually or as part of a team
- Triage, resolve internal and customer found issues
- Evaluate, Integrate third party libraries
- Peer review of Feature Spec, Code, Test Plan and other engineering documents
- Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions
- Help with interview, onboarding and mentoring of new hires
- Plan, schedule, track and periodically report the project status all the way to customer delivery
- Lead a team which is implementing features and improvements
- Drive engineering wide initiatives for quality/scaling of shipping products and technologies
- Participate in Architecture and Design of new engineering initiatives
- Intellectual Property (IP) Protection – consider filing patents for Innovations involved in our products
- Industry engagements on technical level – papers, blogs, talks, standards
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Ability to write high-quality C/C++/Go/Python code
- 16+ years of hands-on development experience in some of the following areas:
- Experience with design and development of large-scale control plane protocols – PIM, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, MSDP, BGP, BIER
- Experience with design and development of L2 technologies – IGMP Snooping
- Experience with design and development of Control Plane Infra – MRIB, MFIB, IPC, Interfaces, Events
- Experience with design and development of Overlay Technologies – MVPN (mLDP, GRE/PIM, P2MP RSVP-TE, NGMVPN)
- Architect/design/develop data path for Multicast technologies on one or more ASIC families (Broadcom:DNX, Broadcom:XGS, Intel:Tofino)
- Troubleshooting large-scale deployments
- Model-based manageability frameworks using YANG, XML, JSON
- Prior work experience in a startup or venture-backed company is a big plus.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $125M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Prosperity7 Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.