Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
- Collaborating with management on sales goals
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required
- Minimum of a Bachelorʼs Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or similar field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales, business development or similar role
- Proficiency in Google Workspace – Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Docs.
- Experience in managing and growing sales teams
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Should have a 2 wheeler and a valid license
- Someone who has strong written (English), verbal (English / Hindi / Telugu – at least two out of three language(s) and interpersonal skills who's highly outgoing, energetic, and focused