Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
Livspace has been dedicated to transforming homes and bringing delight to its customers. However, our mission now extends to revolutionizing the way commercial interiors are approached. We are excited to announce that Livspace Commercial Business is now hiring, offering a hassle-free solution for all your commercial interior needs. Join us in transforming the way businesses design and execute their interior projects.
To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com.
As a Business Development professional, your primary responsibility will be to acquire new clients, leveraging your sales and BD experience. In this role, you will drive our business development efforts, generating leads for Commercial Interiors and Office Interiors projects, enhancing brand visibility, and increasing sales. Along with achieving your personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will play a pivotal role in helping us reach our targeted goals by ensuring seamless lead exchange, managing relationships, and providing an exceptional client experience. Join our team and help us grow our business through strategic sales and business development initiatives.
As a Business Development professional in our team, your responsibilities will include:
- You will drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets
- You will Gather market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market sector,industry trends, future projects, etc.
- You will Generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will Develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the clientʼs needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the the Sales Team to complete the sales cycle
- You will Collaborate in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will Represent Livspace Commercial by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Livspace's competitive position.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 1-5 years of
- sales/business development experience.
- You have Experience in managing complex B2B sales/BD cycle with in Commercial Real Estate or Commercial space solutions domain.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in India including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You Should be able to travel in the region.
- You have Experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms or related fields.