While Livspace continues to bring delight to its customers by transforming homes, we are now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done. Livspace for Business. The Hassle-free way of doing Commercial Interiors. To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com.
In the Business Development role you will be responsible for acquisition of new clients and require relevant sales and BD experience. You will drive business development efforts that generate leads for Commercial interiors/ Office interiors projects, enhance brand visibility, and increase sales. In addition to personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will be pivotal in winning business to reach targeted goals by ensuring that leads are exchanged, relationships are managed, and clients are given a seamless experience.
- You will Drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets
- You will Gather market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector,industry trends, future projects, etc.
- You will Generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will Develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the clientʼs needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the the Sales Team to complete the sales cycle
- You will Collaborate in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will Represent Livspace Commercial by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Livspace's competitive position.
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 5-8 years of sales/business development experience.
- You have Experience in managing complex B2B sales/BD cycle within the Commercial Real Estate or Commercial space solutions domain.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in India including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You Should be able to travel in the region.
- You have Experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms or related fields.