Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
A Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for creating new business sales opportunities for Toast. BDR's will research restaurants in their assigned territory, create an outreach plan and determine how restaurants can benefit from leveraging Toast’s all in one digital platform. Daily outreach consists of cold calls, emails, and social media touch points. After consistent high performance in the role, BDR's have the opportunity to pursue more advanced sales roles at Toast.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Generate 2+ new business sales opportunities daily
- Complete 50+ outreach activities daily
- Research and prospect top/new restaurants in your territory
- Coordinate new business meetings with Territory Account Executives and/or Inside Sales Representatives
- Strategize with District Managers on their new business priorities
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements);
- Strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Highly coachable and enjoys team collaboration
- Naturally curious and resourceful
- Previous Sales or Sales Internship Experience
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves):
- Collegiate Sales Competitors wanted!
- Restaurant Experience a plus
- Previous phone experience preferred
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].