Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
The role would involve channel partner acquisition and account management in various locations in Pan India.
- Build network of real estate brokers of an allocated area and develop partnerships with them
- Regularly visiting the channel partners, new and old, to build a strong influence over the network
- Ensure a continuous flow of customer database and leads through the help of your channel partners
- Ensuring quality leads and account management of existing channel partners
- Coordinating with cross functional departments to ensure channel partner satisfaction
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests
- Download channel partners with latest development and programs for them and the end user
- Ensuring engagement of channel partner through trust, communication and service offerings of the company
- Maintaining the brand image of the company by appropriate code of conduct
- Minimum Graduation or Similar
- 3-5 yrs of relevant experience
- Great sales skills with a knack of connecting with the clients
- Good listening skills to understand the requirement of the clients
- Good interpersonal, analyzing & follow-up skills
- Highly motivated individual who is target driven
- Flexible with work timings/ schedule and availability
- Good relationship management and account management skills
- Good working knowledge about real estate brokers and their business