Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As we continue successfully transforming homes, Livspace is now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done ! Livspace for Business. The Hassle free way of doing Commercial Interiors. Our Commercial Interiors/ Livspace for Business org, helps businesses to Livspace their Work Space, Retail Space, Hotel Space, Healthcare Space, and here's what is expected out of this proposed role. To know more, visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com/in/
We are looking for a dynamic professional – a go-getter, smart working and dedicated, to promote Livspace for Business and source and convert Design & Build opportunities in Commercial Real Estate across multiple sectors and industries including but not limited to IT/ITES, Co-working / Co-living, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, BFSI & Institutional. Would be a part of a growing team and like-minded professionals collaborating across borders thus offering career growth. Longevity with the organization is crucial.
- Work closely with design team to ensure design philosphy meets client’s business objectives.
- Support team in driving crisp and winning design presentations.
- Understand changes to layout / design and drive internal coordination with Design, QS and Sales team.
- Presentation of Firm's portfolio to clients.
- Maximize client outreach and sales opportunities.
- Cold / warm calling and generation of business via conversion of leads.
- Follow up with a client till order is received including post sales support.
- Furnishing proposals and contributing to design presentations.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with industry stakeholders – Corporates, Architects, Developers, Contractors, PMCs, IPCs and other consultants and collaborate with regional business development / sales / marketing teams.
- Willing to travel to all potential business markets in the region.
- Experience in Architecture & Interior Design / Construction Industry is a must.
- Sound understanding of commercial real estate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience that demonstrates tangible business development / sales responsibilities.
- Demonstrated business connections in the field of Architecture & Interior Design, Construction, Real Estate & Enterprise Accounts.
- Demonstrated success developing new business and increasing existing business / cross selling.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Experience with MS Office (Power point, excel, word, project). Knowledge of AutoCAD and design tools would be a plus.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target oriented
- MBA / B. Arch / Interior Designer with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience