As a Business Manager – Design, you are responsible for managing the designing for projects month-on-month, through a team of designers. You will ensure their productivity & work output by imparting required trainings and leading discussions on designs.
- Manage designing of 12 to 15 projects month-on-month.
- Ensuring work output of a Team of 6 to 10 Designers.
- Drive Customer experience & Relationship Management.
- Ensure output on design Net Promoter Survey (Customer rating).
- Training designers on technical details and managing/ leading design discussions.
- B.Arch, B.Interior Design | Masters/Specialization: Construction Planning Management, MBA, Design Management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an Interior Designer/ Project Manager.
- Led and delivered minimum 10 Residential/Interior projects (end to end Project Management)