Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a part of the Furniture category team, your primary responsibility will be to develop the right pool of suppliers/OEMs at best price, payment terms on PAN-india basis.
- You will be responsible for onboarding vendor partner for assigned categories as per the business requirements at best possible price ensuring no compromise in quality
- You need to build a vendor pipeline and new partnerships efﬁciently to meet the growing business demand
- Manage price negotiations, procurement cycles, lead times and purchasing requirements
- Coordinate the appropriate source selection for materials, services, considering cost, quality and reliability.
- Implement the latest strategy and process for achieving an uninterrupted supply chain at the best price and for best quality.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate from any institute
- Must-have minimum 3-4 years of work experience in sourcing, cost analysis, supplier negotiation especially in modular furniture
- Experience in sourcing of furniture categories like modular furniture, loose furniture, chairs, retail furniture, built-in furniture
- Should be willing to travel across India to source right vendor at right price