- In Office Paris Issy-les-Moulineaux. This role requires in office work 4-5 days/week.
GoPro is seeking a top-tier intern candidate for the Global Channel Marketing Team. The position will assist in the development and execution of Channel Marketing Go-to-Market programs. This role will work extremely closely with the Channel Marketing, Sales, Training and the Integrated Marketing teams to create and execute compelling marketing initiatives.
This 6-month internship will start on September 4th, 2023.
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
What You Will Do
Work closely with EMEA Channel Marketing and global team members to support go-to-market initiatives and activities including:
- Support developing and executing strategic GTM & Marketing Programs tied to corporate initiatives for product launch and channel partners.
- Work with our marketing and creative teams on campaign requests and briefs.
- Perform market analysis and benchmark competition activity at retail and online.
- Work in close collaboration with POP management team – displays ordering and tracking, install database update.
- Develop and maintain EMEA channel marketing overview files.
- Prepare and share monthly EMEA Channel marketing internal and external newsletters.
- Help coordinate retail activation tours in close alignment with an external events agency.
- Collect qualitative data from merchandising agencies reports, social media and ATL campaigns.
- Assist the sales team during launches and promotional periods by maintaining best in class execution with our distribution network (retail website scrubbing, updating product pages…)
- Work closely with the training team to diffuse content to distributors & retailers.
- Coordinate product samples pool for the EMEA Channel Marketing team: product forecasting, order processing, product seeding, shipments and inventory management.
- Other administration tasks: product asset management, emails, regular reporting.
Skills We're Excited About
- Flexibility, curiosity, and ability to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus and follow through priorities and deliver quality results.
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Self-motivated, willing to work hard, hands on, collaborative and interested in emerging trends.
- Humorous, willing to learn and having a passion for sports, outdoors and travel.
- Capable of managing/supporting multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of channel marketing and branding initiatives.
- Strong writing and conversational skills and well-versed in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Sports enthusiasm and technology interest are a plus.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
Bonus Points For
- Other langages
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Discounted GoPro Cameras and Accessories;
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. Opportunity Lab;
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.