Location: Remote Hong Kong. This role can be performed anywhere in Hong Kong.
On this team, as a Channel Marketing Manager for the APAC Channel Marketing team, you are going to be responsible for managing assigned accounts and assist in the development and execution of data driven projects and programs. You will work extremely closely with the Sales, Training, Creative, Marketing, Sales Ops, Product, and Media teams to help drive the retail business by supporting and elevating the GoPro consumer experience both in-stores and online.
The person in this role will be responsible for partnering with headquarters, creative services and the APAC sales teams to incorporate feedback into GoPro’s retail strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience with assisting with account management, day to day administration tasks, developing presentations, collecting, and summarizing data, leading and managing projects and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do
- Account management for assigned retail accounts for Southeast Asia and collaboration with GoPro stakeholders for APAC wide channel programs.
- Facilitate regular communication by keeping the Sales, Channel and POP teams up to speed on all account initiatives and programs.
- Gather customer data, consumer insight to develop and consolidate sales strategy programs with cross-functional teams.
- Manage MDF budgets and evaluate ROI of programs in order to prioritize programs.
- Ability to project manage multiple programs varying complexity within defined budgets to meet the needs of a fast-paced, ever-changing marketing environment in a competitive industry.
- Support managing the marketing calendar, customer correspondence, building presentations, campaign management, coordinating: in-person, virtual events, trade shows and roundtables.
Skills We’re Excited About
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, communications, or project management style role.
- Proven record of successfully executing: sales enablement plans, presentation creation, and developing comprehensive marketing overview
- A self-starter who naturally works productively independently or collaboratively.
- Team-player who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture; ability to stay organized and multi-task and still implement when priorities change.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in APAC market
- Professional/Business fluency in an APAC language
- Visual Merchandising + Planogram experience (either on the brand or POP vendor side)
Why Work With Us?
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- LiveHealthy Wellness Program
- International Travel Assistance
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more.
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.