Come join Arrcus and be a part of the most significant transformation in the networking industry. We are looking for someone who has successfully developed, executed, and maintained channel strategy bringing wide visibility and ROI.
In this new role of Channel Sales Manager, you will report to the VP of Sales while working closely with leadership.
We are always hiring. That is because we are always growing. And people want to join us because we put people and profit first. The recruiting team within the broader people success group works to hire the most capable team members –– no matter where they live.
Your Responsibilities Include
- As a Channel Sales Manager, your primary responsibility would be to lead and overachieve channel sales targets and growth
- Responsible for creating, developing, and managing to a joint business plan with an assigned strategic partner(s)
- Your activities will center on building a solid Low Touch to No Touch business model with partners to achieve measurable results across the channel, increase partner-driven revenue and expand share
- You will be measured primarily on sales targets while demonstrating your ability to work across all levels within the target partner organization
- Identify, communicate, and jointly develop a plan to address sales & revenue trends as needed with a strategic partner(s)
- Generate awareness/enthusiasm/drive among partner sales and engineering teams to sell Arrcus commercial products and services
- Oversight of Arrcus partners with whom you will conduct ongoing coordination
- Perform quarterly business reviews (QBR) with an assigned strategic partner(s)
- Overall sales and revenue performance against strategic partner target(s)
- Assist with and monitor the execution of field plan activities
- Coordinate, administer, manage and/or deliver training for partner sales and technical staff
- Develop and drive incentive programs to scale pipeline build and accelerate closing business
- Recruit/Enlist/Enable new partners
- Some travel required
- We are looking for an exceptional sales/alliance professional who
- will be responsible for building and executing the company's Channel strategy across Arrcus’ portfolio of routing and switching integrated solutions
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the channels business drivers and align to Arrcus solutions is essential
- Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience (Channel, Partner, Distribution Management)
- Demonstrated Channel Sales experience with a track record of
- exceptional achievement
- Previous experience working with VADs, including demand generation, inventory management, lead management, pipeline development, and closure
- Must have experience using Salesforce.com, helping sellers to build 6 month-12 month pipelines
- Desire to be part of and contribute to building a world-class channel program
- Strong business acumen
- Prior work experience in a startup or venture-backed company is a big plus.
- Prior experience working at a networking/software company
- If the Channel Sales Manager role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you.
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with bonus
- Share options- own a bit of Arrcus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance programs
- Health & wellness programs and resources
- Weekly Catered lunches at our San Jose office.
- Monthly happy hours at our San Jose office.
Arrcus has raised over $75M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of cultural addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.