Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for a creative, bold and new business oriented software sales professional to join our EMEA sales team and drive sales of our Decision Intelligence platform in the Netherlands. As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities in the large enterprise segment, managing and expanding existing client relationships, and working closely with the broader Aera ecosystem to ensure customer satisfaction.
MUST be fluent in English & Dutch – Candidates in any major city in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply!
- Drive new business by identifying, developing, and closing new SaaS opportunities at select Large Enterprise clients
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales ACV bookings targets
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with C- and VP-level decision makers
- Actively seek out new business opportunities to develop qualified pipeline
- Demonstrate thought leadership by staying current on industry trends and market developments, and positioning the full value of the Aera Decision Intelligence platform
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless sales pursuits and successful transition to client implementation
- 10+ years of relevant high-growth enterprise software sales experience at recognized software firms
- Successful experience with selling complex, large enterprise software deals and quota over-achievement
- Recognized expertise within the following industrial verticals: chemicals, process industries, discrete manufacturing
- Ability to elevate the engagement with experience driving digital transformation agendas leading to large transactions in the areas of :
- Supply Chain Management, Data & Analytics, or Operations
- Familiarity with land & expand sales models and established sales methodologies including territory planning, account planning, demand generation techniques and value selling
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of the chemicals and/or manufacturing industries
- Network of contacts in the field
- Background in Data Qnalytics / Planning / ML/AI a definite plus
- Supply Chain or Finance experience a plus
$0 – $0 bimonthly
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. Flexible paid time off, remote work reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.