At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
As a Client Partner, you will partner with senior executives at the most recognized companies in the world to drive the adoption of our game-changing platform. Employing a consultative, value-driven approach to sales & client management, you will identify and cultivate new opportunities, manage a robust pipeline, develop, and execute account-specific strategies to close large strategic deals, with new and existing clients, owning overall responsibility for the client relationship. You bring a strategic, consultative mindset and a strong point of view on how to create and sustain value to the table.
- Leveraging industry experience and subject matter expertise, develop strategies to:
- Target and close new large enterprise clients using a consultative, value-based selling approach
- Promote value creating ideas within existing clients, which expand Aera’s relationships and usage of our platform
- Own the C- and VP-level client relationships; acting as a trusted partner and advisor
- Articulate our market positioning, why our technology is differentiated, and how our platform can impact the client’s business through engaging their business and technology stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the client’s industry and business from strategic intent to functional areas
- Develop and own the long-term strategic roadmap, a pragmatic path to executing the vision, and the benefits case for the transformation
- Act with integrity and urgency in responding to client requests
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to deliver exceptional service to your clients and secure upsells
- Meet or exceed new ACV and customer revenue targets
- Bold, articulate with the desire to disrupt
- 10 + years of experience with a recognized data and analytics enterprise software firm, with an emphasis on Operations, Supply Chain Management and/or Digital Transformations
- Familiarity and experience with Big Data, RPA/Process Mining, and AI/ML preferred
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing clients and prospects
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives
- Not afraid to express a bold point of view, both to engage and challenge your stakeholders
- Skilled at crisply articulating the value potential of new and transformational solutions
- Passionate about the power of technology to fundamentally transform the way corporations’ function
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people.,, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!