At Aera Technology, we are leading the development of a new category of software – adding a layer of intelligence to systems to help make better decisions, faster. We call it Decision Intelligence, and it's already enabling the largest enterprises in the world to deliver over 10x return in improved decision making across their enterprises.
We deliver a digital brain that that makes and executes intelligent business decisions in real time. Blending internal and external data sets, our platform solution breaks down data silos, harmonizing, Indexing & cleansing huge data sets in days or weeks. AI & ML technology emulates human cognitive skills and behavior. Streamlining and automating even the most complex business decisions.
As a Client Partner, you will be part of establishing this category firmly with C-suite executives within a major CPG firm. You will be able to both inspire and bring to life the journey for these companies, employing a value-driven approach to successfully expand sales.
This is a unique role nurturing and developing a strong existing relationship with one of our lighthouse customers. Navigate a complex journey across the enterprise. Strong emphasis on Supply Chain / Finance Digital Transformation – Bring to life the art of possible.
Check us out!
- Promote value creating ideas within existing clients, which expand Aera’s relationships and usage of our platform
- Own the C- and VP-level client relationships; acting as a trusted partner and advisor. Articulate our market positioning, why our technology is differentiated, and how our platform can impact the client’s business through engaging their business and technology stakeholders
- Work with our strategic partners to bring subject matter expertise in the client’s industry and business from strategic intent to functional areas
- Work with internal, partner and client team members to realize results
- Drive interest to commitment
- You are a proven and exceptional Sales / Data & Analytics SME, with a strategic, consultative mindset and a strong point of view on how to create and sustain value.
- 7-10 + years of experience with a top data and analytics enterprise software firm, with an emphasis on Operations, Supply Chain Management and/or Digital Transformations
- Bold, articulate with the desire to disrupt
- Familiarity and experience with Big Data, RPA/Process Mining, and AI/ML preferred
- Highly motivated with a strong track record of success, including consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Ability to quickly understand and diagnose the key challenges facing clients and prospects
- Demonstrated ability to build enduring strategic relationships with senior executives
- Not afraid to express a bold point of view, both to engage and challenge your stakeholders
- Skilled at crisply articulating the value potential of new and transformational solutions
- Passionate about the power of technology to fundamentally transform the way corporations’ function
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis
- CPG experience a plus
- Supply Chain experience a plus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore.
So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!