Location: Remote France – This role can be performed anywhere from France
We’re currently looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer excited by putting groundbreaking visual storytelling features in production.
What You Will Do
- Benchmark and investigate usage for state of the art CV algorithms and models.
- Produce POCs, interact with Product Managers and Creative Technologists to define realistic use cases.
- Implement or integrate production-grade libraries with the help of Backend Engineers
Skills We’re Excited About
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with image & video processing
- Experience with standard Computer Vision techniques and Machine Learning frameworks
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Creative thinking
- Strong communication skills – ability to work in a distributed work environment
Bonus Points For
- Mobile development (iOS or Android)
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Subsidized lunch and snacks galore
- Gym fee compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.