Location: Flexible Paris Issy-les-Moulineaux. This role offers the flexibility to work from home, within proximity to an office location.
On this team you are going to be responsible for delivering automated cinematic storytelling solutions for advanced video editing features to easily build incredible videos. These features are built for mobile and desktop based on a variety of technical challenges in the areas of real-time video processing and scene understanding.
The person in this role will be responsible for studing and benchmarking different techniques of Object Detection. In this role, you will be a part of a computer vision and machine learning team, researching and applying a range of cutting edge research techniques to propose advanced editing features for the GoPro users.
What You Will Do
- Investigate Object Detection algorithms for on mobile predictions
- Literature review and testing of existing models
- Tests on devices : Android and iOS platforms, conversions to TFLite and CoreML
Skills We’re Excited About
- Experience in Python and C++
- Experience with standard Computer Vision techniques and Machine Learning frameworks
- Computer Science fundamentals
- Creative thinking
- Strong communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Mobile development (iOS or Android)
- Git, docker and virtualization