As a Senior Conversation Designer at Avaamo, you will be working on defining the user
experience of our voice and text-based conversational interfaces. Working with our team, you
will help design, prototype and test experiences that define the future of conversational AI. This
position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
- Define and synthesize customer/user requirements
- Create conversation trees (conversational wireframes), covering as much real-life conversational aspects as possible.
- Work closely with UX design counterparts to improve overall experience with clear, compelling content.
- Contribute to evolution and success of product keeping the customer front and center.
- Partner with engineers and designers, overseeing the implementation of the user experience
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Experience creating, testing, and analyzing prototypes for voice/text interactions
- Portfolio featuring examples of speech and interaction work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, write and interpret business and technical documents. Create and present documentation, findings and points of view material.
- Aptitude to be flexible and proactive within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong visual design skills and working knowledge of design applications (photoshop, illustrator) a plus.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
Avaamo is a deep-learning software company that specializes in conversational interfaces to solve specific high impact problems in the enterprise. Avaamo is building fundamental AI technology across a broad area of neural networks, speech synthesis, and deep learning to make conversational computing for the enterprise a reality. With over 100+ enterprise customers supporting leading brands in financial services, healthcare, retail, and insurance. Avaamo is currently deployed in 40+ countries.