We’re currently looking for a Creative Technologist eager to join the GoPro family for bringing innovative and exciting visual storytelling features to life.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Product Managers to explore new editing techniques and paradigms via POCs.
- Create automated video edits with visual effects, from artistic direction to code, and drive them into production with the help of Backend Engineers.
- Collaborate with Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineers to identify and leverage new storytelling technologies.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Proficiency in Python (or equivalent scripting language)
- Experience with shaders and real-time rendering
- Passion for video editing or motion design
- Strong communication skills – ability to work in a distributed work environment
Bonus Points For
- Experience with media processing (sound, image, video)
- Experience with game engines or creative coding frameworks
- Good Computer Science fundamentals
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Subsidized lunch and snacks galore
- Gym fee compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.