The CRM Manager is a key role in improving our conversion metrics across all our core and expanding markets. Automation and Testing are two of your favourite words and you enjoy developing Content strategies as much as figuring out how to implement these into existing CRM flows.
- Initiate, execute and manage multi-channel campaigns and automated flows (email, push, in-app, onsite)
- Identify audiences and target groups to deliver the most relevant content for them, in order to engage, retain and maximise customer lifetime value
- Optimise campaign performance through continuous analysis and testing
- Improve processes and create efficiency by implementing automation strategies
- Forecast and report on campaign performance
- Collaborate with stakeholders from tech, product, brand, UX, data teams to successfully plan and execute end-to-end projects and campaigns
- Routinely test and develop our CRM tools
- Report to CRM management regularly on the status of activities/campaigns.
- Solid hands-on experience in CRM or multi-channel marketing in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in working with CRM tools (Braze ideally, other tools considered)
- Good understanding of the tech CRM landscape and main trends in the industry.
- Analytical skills, ability to work with KPIs and create reports and convert insights into next-step actions
- Customer-centric & strategic mindset, knowledge about how to drive loyalty and retention
- Cross-department stakeholder management
- You are a self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects.
- Ability to work with HTML and CSS. Liquid and SQL knowledge is a plus
- You speak English fluently; other languages are considered a plus
The business is HQ'd in Berlin, with offices in Prague, London, Beijing, Melbourne.
We are made up of over 350 passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single tool to help travellers across the world.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
A competitive and attractive compensation package
A generous pension scheme
A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.