Location: Aksarben Office – 1926 S 67th St, Suite 200, Omaha NE 68106
- Hybrid-WFH available after training within a reasonable commute radius of Aksarben.
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
Start Date: Monday, July 10, 2023
Training: 10 weeks onsite. No approved PTO during training.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Shifts range from 6:00 am to 1:00 am central time.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Enterprise Customer Care Expert, you provide Toast’s larger corporate and international customers technical support. Taking ownership of the experience, working on complex solutions to ensure their satisfaction with Toast products and services. As a pivotal stakeholder, you partner with leadership and cross-functional teams.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with our Enterprise customers, resolve complex customer inquiries, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Perform thorough troubleshooting and probing analysis with the customer regarding hardware, software, general billing inquiries, payment processing, and networking. Able to conduct split-half problem analysis to narrow the scope of issues, discover the root cause to determine where the errors are quickly and effectively resolve issues.
- Update and maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce. Analyze customer data to identify performance trends and analytics to improve customer experience.
- Deliver a top tier customer experience over the phone through creative problem-solving and consistent probing, to craft accurate & timely outcomes for Toast Customers.
- Understand technology issues by asking questions, listening, asking follow-up questions, taking detailed notes and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Must have 2+ years experience in a Technical Support role.
- Able to perform root cause analysis to understand unique situations and deliver solutions.
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Business to business technical support.
- Possess a high level of product knowledge of POS hardware: the function of different devices and how they operate in a restaurant environment.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].